Wednesday, November 17, 2004

trucks, fires, and fridays

since monday my "student leader" problems have apparently cleared up, due in part to the director returning from his brief hiatus, and also due to the fact that the other senior jazz people returned from their respective out-of-school expriances...thank goodness for small favors...anyway friday is still shining brightly on my horizon, my anticipation level right now is extremly high..not only is it a day where i do not have to work, its also open-mic night (one quick song with my guitar-savvy friend) and then possibly a movie with my favorite guy and crew...and of course the next morning is the pancake breakfast with my loverly jazz babies... and most of the intolerable ones will not be present! YAY! food, friends, and musci that makes me happy...absolute bliss...and, you may ask, is the beautiful one I have spoken of so longingly before be there??? yes, in all his talented, jazzy, musical glory...my goodness...when i fall for someone i hit rather hard don't i? I'm still ocnsidering whether or not to ask him out, but for today, i think i shall be content with the fact that he actually noticed me during Jazz instead of doing his usual relentless obliviousness...ah, well... one day maybe i'll get my nerve up..just didn't feel like the possibility of rejection right when i am starting to be moderately happy with the world..
oh ....my ....word.... my father just caught his truck on fire...how....amusing...no harm done, buti swear, our family is like bubba meets southern living...tasteful and refined in some instances, and then whamo! somebody comes out with something so redneck it curls your hair....anyway, let me go run the fire extinguisher out to dad.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home