Sunday, January 30, 2005

i woke up to my mother singing this morning...heh...she sings usually, but this morning was particularly robust, as she was unaware there was anyone else in the house...seeing as how my da and sisters left me here this morning instead of taking me with them into work....not that i'm complaining, but still..i would have liked to know these plans in advance, so i could have, in turn made my own plans...noxious ppl....heh...anyway; here's my mum's morning song:

Tomorrow Lyrics

i like waking up to this better than to my horrendiously annoying alarm clock....gak...i think i might actually end up shooting the damn thing one of these days....however...this method of awakening has the negitive effect of sticking the litle orphan Annie theme-song in my head for days.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home