Sunday, January 16, 2005

the weekend

ya know...i think i need to sit my self down and have a little chatty chat-chat with my boyfriend...grrrrr.....he really knows how to make me feel childish at times...
anyway, so yeah! open mic this friday!!! horray! yippee, even! and hopefully over the course of the next week, i will find a chance to sit down and put the "finishing touches" on a couple of songs with my guitar-savvy friend jason....and even if we can't manage to get it "perfect" this go round, there is always next time! yay! but seriously, i hope i have time..i mean, i've got a second block release, (long story, "lemme 'splain..no that will take to long, lemme sum up..." i got it to have a class at ASU, ASU was full of dual enrollers so i got 2 free hours in the smack middle of my day) but i am intent on using it to work out at the gym and catch some much needed QT with my amazing (if STUBBORN) boyfriend...so i will have to forgo something this next week....either gym time with jim, lunch time with tony, or cuddle time with my BF...damn it all....and of course, as USUAL it will probably end up being the cuddle time...something i get hardly any of....and probably lunch with tony too....since i am out of school tomorrow, monday shouldn't be too much of a problem, but the rest of the week will be nerve-wracking....dash it all....
and if anyone is inquisitive as to how my Jazz audition went this weekend...well..i dunno...from my standpoint, i thought it sucked....but who knows...*sigh*...even if i DO make it, i will still have to choose between it and District band...i guess it depends on my results...i know it sounds sulky and childish, but if i don't make the top band, i will definately not go to Jazz...i refuse to go from the top band to the 2nd one...my "foolish pride" will not allow it...i am just special like that....once i have had a taste of the top, i don't think i could accept anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home