Wednesday, December 08, 2004

wonderfulness

what can i say? i have been given a guy who is wonderful and kind, sweet and intellegent...he makes me laugh, i can tell him anything... i can now call him my own, finally....and he went about "claiming" me in the most romantic way...he wrote me a poem...yes, ladies, you may sigh, but this one is now taken :) i have not met anyone in a long time that could make me blush, laugh, and walk into things all with just a smile...(no joke about the walking into things either, several lockers and chairs have suffered!)
i held him in my arms and he laughed with me...i have a horrible habit of laughing at everything (its the existential "absurdity of the universe" getting to me, i swear) and he did not take offense, as some guys have,,rather, whenever i began to giggle, he would join in, making it worse! we talked and snuggled, simply enjoying each other's company....and all i can say is wow....i sit and think to myself of the way he makes me feel, and i can't help the big goofy grin that comes over my face... and, like him, if i have anything to say about it, this is one relationship that will last...its just begun, and i already feel like the time before i knew him is vague and distant..i can barely remember what it was like before, the depression, the dark times of my soul-sickness, the dull, lackluster relationships before...as i sit here, i am already looking forward to the next time i see him, the next time i have a chance to laugh, be held, and wrap myself in the warmth of his affection...its blissful and more than slightly addictive, jk ;)
once agian my loves, the stars were breathing taking last night..every heavenly body was aglow and the depth of brilliance was astounding...my old friend Orion was especially wonderful to behold...i think i shall get out the telescope soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home