Thursday, December 02, 2004

a lovely post

well my dears..it seems the hana'li has found a fellow...i thought it would never happen again, yes, thank-you very much, i had my shot at happiness, i blew it, (never mind the fact it takes two to make a relationship work, it still was my fault somewhere, i'm sure) but it seems i was wrong... the sun shines through after all...i don't feel like sharing him with even you, my lovely readers, right now, i'd rather just sit here and marvel at what a wonderful guy he is... amazing... me, the foul-tempered, the bossy, the bluntly honest, is found attractive by someone...it practically boggles the mind...he is a gentleman, and he makes me happy...every step is lighter, every day is brighter, nothing seems all that horrible any more...hermmm..i seem to be "infatuated," to quote....but i really don't care...he makes me truely happy, and that is probably the nicest thing that has happened to me in a very long time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home