Saturday, January 01, 2005

finally! a new blog!

i am long overdue for a new post, so i shall stop being lazy and write you lovely ppl one!
as some of you know, i went down to g'boro (the ole home city) this past tuesday and wednesday to see some of my babies home from college... well, i must say, a year cerianly does change ppl!
my KT ws still as beautiful as ever (no matter what she protests, that child has always been stunning) and i loved being able to sit down and have such a fun meal with her! applebee's was a good choice my dear! and i think blue color is gonna rock in your hair!!
and Jenny! lord child you are still an absolute HOOT!! i seriously can't wait til you get your bum up here!! i want you to be my roomie! we'll have a blast!!
and to my bestest of friends....hon, you are still wonderful and cool ;) and i think that your hair looks awesome shaggy!
to our little ryan, who is not so little anymore : impressive arms my dear, and silver and i LOVED getting to see you! afterall, you called me a pretty lady on IM, how could i not just love ya??
and to my wonderful, beautiful jon-ism..my dear, you rock..when i left you , you were still very tall, but you had a "proper" short haircut, and were cutely plump..now you are tall, with long shaggy blond hair *always a hot thing* and you have lost your HS plumpness..in short my lovely, you are gorgeous!!!! a real hunk, jk...silver and i wanted to jump you, so watch out! haha, *grr*, jk, hahahaha
also the hana'li is now wonderfully happy..her BF is back in town! yay! after 6 days of missing him so much it was almost torment, he is back..i can hold him once more, i can be loved and held in return..silly us..we are pathetic...hahahaha...yeesh...i loves him :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home