Tuesday, July 11, 2006

damn

damn
just hurt my sister....not intentionally, of course...but her ex...byron...the one who killed himself right before i left for AIT (such a selfish horrible thing to do...and now my sister blames herself because she thought she could save him...and they broke up a year ago...why do people kill themselves? why would you leave the rest of us behind like that? i mean, i didn't care for him, or him for me, but he hurt my sister...and still does...and he let his friends find him...how...selfish)
but anyway..i mentioned to my sister that i got to go to a hookah "bar" in raleigh...and she looked pained and asked the name...and yes, it was the one byron used to work at...my big stupid clumbsiness...i should have remembered he used to work there....i feel like an ox...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home