Saturday, February 19, 2005

early morning..gah!

dammit..i woke up waaaaaaayyyyy tooooooo eaaarrrlllyyy this morning...and am now sitting here studiously NOT thinking about breakfast, as i am more than resonably sure there is nothing i want to partake of in the fridge, it being grocery day...gah...blah....grumble grumble...i must practice my bari today, as i have a lesson tomorrow with someone who will EAT MY SOUL if i don't at least have a functional feel for my major scales...epp! no biggie, i mean, my last lesson teacher took fiendish delight in pounding the scales into me, *not that i ever let on that i actaully practiced the P.O.S.s* so i have at least "some" feel for them...ok i lie...all i need to know by this point is the beginning note *flashes to me studying on my break at work tonight* and i've pretty much got it *yay! and NO oh FLT of mine, you CANNOT test me on this!!! grrr!!*so that bodes well...
unfortunatly, being up this early has its numerous drawbacks...for one thing, i'm STARVING..i mean my stomach is going *FEEEEED MEEE* and usually by the time i wake up on Saturdays, i'm no longer hungry...and i don't usually eat much on those days anyway, because being at works tends to stiffle my hunger...go figure...and now, since i need to practice, i have to wait for mum's coffee to kick in, other wise i face the wrath of the maternal unit, pre-coffee...not a pleasent thought....heh..but as she says "if can sleep through your father waking up, i can sleep through a bari sax" hahahaha...she quite possibly could, but she's one of those annoying MORNING PERSONS which drive me up the whazoo, so i guess i will just go poke coffee at her and chunk a few pillows in her general direction from a safe distance....heh....anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home