Wednesday, March 23, 2005

to my claire

ok....so...i love my claire..i really do..she's so sweet and so much fun to hang with, and she's introduced me (via IM) to the wonderful jeff, who is as amusing as it gets, and just as odd as the rest of "us"...my claire recently suffered a setback in the world of what we in the biz like to call "ritual torture" and what others call "dating" (odd concept....why would you want to know someone's age, and then go eat pizza with them? and it really just seems a way for desperate ppl to have sex...which is still very very odd...*sigh* what a crazy world)
ANYWAY..my lovely claire/prirate/god'ess has been wronged..i mean com'n, people really do nasty things to one anouther....but i want her (and all of my other readers!!!{of which there are...1 3/4 of}) to know how much i loves her...and i wish that i could have a good 5 minutes with that boyo who is rotten.....men really do suck... *and all woman are bitches, but we'll talk about hana'li's lack of plausible mindset later, jk* i mean, its not just for my beautiful claire, but for all my buds...if ya mess with my friends/babies/ loved ones..i'm gonna come after you...by pen, or sword, your ass is mine...so claire...cheer up m'love...dating is a pain....and usually a waste of time..hanging with friends rocks so much more...no pressure..no desperate heartlorn needs to fill...just piling with ppl who actually like you for you {gasp, horror, not that} *once agian with my opinions..sheesh...you'd think this was my blog or something* and i hope i can get this DVD, which i know you are looking forward to, off very soon....the great and glorious Val has a way of soothing fractured, bruised, and otherwise squashed hearts
much love beautiful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home