Thursday, October 21, 2004

sooo...here's my virgin blog! whee!

Ok, so i admit, Claire got me hooked, and intrested in blogging, so i shall try to be worth reading. As of now the Han is getting ready for colleges and the end of her reign as WHS Drum Major, otherwise known as the "uber-nazi-band-bitch" (thank you, lilly). I'm missing quite terribly all of my friends scattered across North Carolina ( I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH!!! PROMISE!!) And i do intend to visit you all SOMETIME before i graduate..you know who you are, oh, dearest, if not nearest, to my heart...i love you all passionately (heehee jon, look! i really do!).
Sooooo..yeah, senior night tomorrow..woot! Looks to be quite amusing, my lovelys, so come see! i'm trying to disengage from the IM-ing spree that has been going on for an hour and go to bed, so this shall be it for my first, shining, wonderfully penned..err...typed, blog! :)
oh, and i made a 96 on my ASVAB..hell yeah baby! go me, go me go me !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home